Friday, April 22, 2011

Saying Goodbye is Never Easy...

...but all of these wonderful people made it so much fun!

On our last weekend as assistants, we had one legendary lawn party!  Thanks for the great memories friends!

Assistants 2010-2011

For our last class together, they made me cake and a card.  Love these kids! We had a great year together!

3eme euro class at College Lechanteur

These sweet kids brought me cookies and even sang to me on our last day!  Such a good group of students!

4eme euro class at College Lechanteur

The teachers I work with at the college had me over for some cake and gave me gifts.  They have been more than wonderful to me this year and I absolutely love them!

William (in the kiddie pool), Claude, and Christine -wonderful teachers and friends

Then I went out with my BTS class to celebrate the end of their English exams.  BTS classes are for the two years after high school.  These guys are just finishing their second year.  

Congrats on finishing your BTS classes guys!

And lastly, it was the last night I got to spend with Nadege and Marthe.  The 3 of us won't be home at the same time again.  Love these girls so much, it's a really hard goodbye. 

Last picture all together for awhile

As of right now, I am officially finished with my job as an English Teaching Assistant.  I will never forget the amazing people I met and the memories I made this year.  Thank you all!

C'est la belle vie! :)

1 comment: