Monday, April 30, 2012

First Few Days in this Place Called Portland

Well, after three full days, I can say for certain: I love Portland!  The city, the restaurants, the people; it's all fabulous and wonderful.  While I have mostly been inside, unpacking and settling into my new apartment, I have had the chance to get out and experience some awesome places with friends, old and new!  I started my new job today and while it will be challenging, it will be an adventure...and so totally worth it.  So I am going to try to keep my promise to keep my blog up to date with awesome adventures and stories of this wonderful life I intend on living here in a magical city.  Missing everyone in Sacramento, thinking about you all!

.Dinner with Leah on 23rd.

.Portland Eats.

.Pretty Flowers from the Bestest Friend in the Whole Wide World.

.Walking Home on a Typical Evening in Portland.

C'est la belle vie! xxoo
   

No comments:

Post a Comment