Friday, February 25, 2011

Euro Vacation Starts NOW!

I AM OFFICIALLY ON VACATION.  And it is wonderful.

This morning I had to go into school for one class because they have been begging their teacher to meet me.  It's a class of younger students and they just started learning English 5 months ago.  We went over basic things today like name, birthday, family, pets, hobbies, etc.  I was surprised at how much English they knew for only taken it for a very short amount of time.  And they even brought in sweets to share with me!  What a drastic difference than some of my older students.

After class, I picked up a few things I needed for my trip and then rewarded myself for getting through the past 8 weeks by going out to lunch.  I went to the Galettoire, which is my new favorite creperie.  Had my usual today: an egg, ham, and cheese galette with a side salad (that's the best part!), a butter and sugar crepe, and a small coffee to finish it off!  It was amazing.  And it was nice to sit and relax by myself for an hour or so.

While I was sitting there, I decided that I should probably go shopping to find a new outfit to wear for my birthday or just over the vacation in general.  So after my wonderful lunch, I went straight to Zara to find something fun.  I found a sweater, a tank top, a basic shirt, and a beautiful scarf.  Happy Birthday to me!

Now, I am working on getting ready for my vacation.  I am not sure how everything I want to bring will fit into my duffel bag but I will make it work.  So here is my farewell for two weeks as I will be traveling around Europe, taking in some of the great cities. I will make sure to get lots of pictures and videos and post them as soon as I can when I get back.

Until then, blogging world! Au revoir et à bientôt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment