Friday, November 4, 2011

Boston Fall Wedding

After two years of anticipation for this happy occasion, the time finally came for Alyssa and Mike's wedding.  I had been excited for this day for literally two years!  And the weekend finally arrived when I took my flight to Boston to meet up with Jenny and Katelyn for the three of us to travel to Holyoke for this wonderful wedding.  Alyssa looked absolutely beautiful and the location was breathtaking.  And not to mention, it was amazing to be reunited with some of my best friends again!

Highlights of the trip:
-Frequently saying "OMG I can't believe they are getting married!"
-Seeing Alyssa when we first arrived at the location, as she snuck off to use the bathroom.
-Their adorable vows they wrote themselves, or improvised in Mike's case :)
-The beautiful setting, decor, and colors.
-Crying because we were so happy when we first got to talk to her after the ceremony.
-All of the older parents, neighbors, and friends who wanted to take our picture for their single sons.
-Dancing. Dancing. and more Dancing.
-Having our taxi driver take us through McDonalds.
-Walking all over Boston with Katelyn and Jenny the next day.
-Spending quality time with friends I have not seen in way too long.
-Laughter.  So much laughter.

We had just as much fun as I expected we would!  Here are some of my favorite photos from the night!

.hanging out before the wedding.

.being silly.

.here comes the bride.

.such a beautiful setting for a fall wedding. .love the colors.

.Mr. and Mrs. 

.best friends.

.so happy to finally be reunited with some of my favorite people.

.oregon crew. .go ducks.

.my favorite.

.singing PYT to alyssa. .obviously. 

.the happy couple.

.beautiful navy and orange.

.all smiles on such a happy occasion.

Congratulations Alyssa and Mike! So happy to have celebrated this special day with you! And looking forward to all of the good times to come!

C'est la belle vie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment